Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I can't believe it's february already. Time seems to be going fast. I'm staying busy at work. I sort of miss my open afternoons -- but the extra money to pay off bills and such is good. They had a mini comic con thing here this weekend. It was neat. A good 'taste' for G about what San Diego comic con might be like. I got an awesome Bones Jeffersonian patch.
We went to Jimmy Eat World last night, David Bazan (who we really like) opened. I thought Jimmy Eat World was fabulous. Hubby thought they were ok, but they're not really his cup of tea.
Comic Con tickets go on sale (finally!) this weekend. Hopefully that will be a painless experience and we can start booking the rest of the vacation. I reserved a vehicle, and we don't have to pay til we pick it up, so that really helps out. A lot of the hotels really jack up prices for that weekend. I was joking with hubby we'll need to bring a powercord because of all the electronics we'll have between all of us and hotels lack a lot of plugs (at least 1 laptop, 3-4 ipods, 3 cell phones, cameras, nook or 2, nintendo ds --- thats a lot to charge).
E's 18th birthday is coming up. I got her a cute tanktop, the first season of Black Butler and ordered the Art of Tangled (Which is backordered EVERYWHERE). I think I'll get her a manga for valentines and then send everything off this monday. For hubby, I got him some awesome star wars art, and plan on getting a cool metal Big Daddy (bioshock) sculpture) and maybe tickets to Jazz Fest to see Decemberists. For G I have some monster high clothes, a pokemon plush and will get the new pokemon game when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment