Monday, July 19, 2010

Had a pretty nice weekend overall. Thursday after work hubby met me and we went for lunch at a Vietniemese restaurant, it was yummy, and they had bubble tea. We worked at the daquiri shop in the evening. Friday afternoon we checked out the renovated theaters at Canal place (yay! Cheese plate) and saw The Girl Who Played With Fire. Friday night we sorta just vegged around the house. Saturday hubby drove me and I went to a Lolita tea meet up. People were late, and I was probably the oldest person there, but I still had fun. The tea and food were wonderful. The rest of the evening we just hung out, watched Doctor Who, vegged out. Sunday we saw Inception (pretty good) and then worked at the daquiri shop. So difficult to get up this morning! Hubby seemed sort of irritated all weekend. I don't know if it was at me, or in general or what. On sunday he mentioned he was frustrated about his art, that he didn't think it was where it should be (I don't know what that means... I'm not an artist.) so maybe that's what he was in a sour mood over.

No comments:

Post a Comment