Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just as the best part starts, it ends so abruptly..

Don't you hate when a good dream is interrupted by the alarm clock? I was having a good James Spader/hubby dream when my alarm rudely went off this morning. Backstory: By "james spader/hubby" (get your mind out of the gutter, I don't mean "slash"...not that I would be opposed...). My husband resembles a young James Spader. That was actually the first thing I said to him when I met him. Seriously, his high school graduation pic screams James Spader in pretty in pink (Minus the rich boy asshole personality). I have a mega crush on Mr Spader, so it's a nice bonus. The dream, it was honestly hard to tell if it was my husband, or said actor (cira "secretary", not puffy "Boston Legal") because at one point I remember telling some one that my husband resembled JS. Any way, there was funny flirty making out, I was sad to wake up. I had a similar fun make out dream with John Barrowman (yes, I know how silly that is considering... but he is so yummy!).

I got a letter in the mail yesterday, I have freaking jury duty again, this time for District court. I have to go in next tues (I just had parish jury duty last week) and then I'll have to serve some time in September. It's super annoying. However, looking on the positive side, I guess, at least it's not scheduled during our vacation next week. I worked on my thesis again yesterday afternoon -- it never fails to make me cry. I broke my glasses this morning. I was wrestling my ipod charger from between my car seats and it flew back and hit me in the face, breaking the ear piece off my glasses. I was worried I was going to get a black eye.

I love Michael Cera and Jason Bateman. Sure, Michael Cera is a little type casted, but he's great. Nick and Norah was on yesterday, so I had that on in the background, and we watched an episode of Arrested Development and I have Juno playing on my ipod while I'm scanning. Jason Bateman, I remember having a crush on him when he was on Hogan's Family (or whatever the show with Sandy Duncan was). He was good in Juno (though I sorta hated that made him hit on her towards the end...), extract was funny and I like what I've seen of Arrested Development.

Finished the quilt top for K's new baby. Husband is supose to meet me for lunch and I"m going to cover a shift at the daquiri shop tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment