Monday, January 2, 2012


I had the day off today. R went to go meet to switch the girls with their mom. Normally I would have gone with him, but the thought of 6hrs in the car on my only day off was not very appealing. I got up with him and saw them off. I watched some Gossip Girl on Netflix (I know... I'm embarassed for myself for watching it- but I got sucked in). I washed our sheets, tried to start making a dent in cleaning that needed to be done and worked out some on the eliptical machine. I went and had lunch with our friend T. Nothing exciting, but it was nice to get out of the house. Came home and puttered and did a little work on a quilt. Something was off with either my bobbin or my spool of thread and the tension was all jacked. I'm going to have to fool with it tonight.
We watched Tree of Life. Not entirely sure I understood the whole thing. I guess it was commentary on faith. None the less, it was visually very pretty. We then started Justified. I liked the first episode. It made me think we need to see the other 2 seasons of Deadwood, but I've heard the ending is disappointing, so I've held off.

Jan 2, 2012 Good Things
~Lunch with a Friend
~2 miles on eliptical
~Finished one set of blocks for quilt
~Comfy Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment