Monday, January 16, 2012

Sunday I stayed in my pjs most of the day and cut fabric and watched stuff on the dvr. Saw devil inside- it sucked, should have gone to beauty and the beast.
Jan 15, 2012 good things
- worked on prepping fabric for k's quilts from her kids clothes

Today we puttered around the house and had lunch with T. Got a organizing/decorating magazine- makes me want to redo the house. Hubby added a shelf to the island in the kitchen and a picture rail in the bedroom for me. There's a bunch of things around the house- big and small that I'd like to finish this year. Watching Alcatraz - not sure I entirely understand it- but I like Sam niel. One of my accuquilt dies is bent- it bums me out.
Good things about today
-sleeping in!!
-cutting fabric
-new episode of castle

No comments:

Post a Comment