Saturday, January 14, 2012

I haven't been great at keeping up with writing every day this week.
It's a three day weekend, so yay. Didn't do too much today. Watched an episode of downton abbey, worked out and sewed. We had a late lunch out and ran a few errands. I made oatmeal choc chip cookies and watched The Fades and the new episode of Nerdist (yay!). I'm almost done piecing the quilt top for LL's baby. My goal is to get that quilted and my carpenter's star top finished by the end of the week so I can mail LL her quilt (she's due feb 1, but might have a c-section the week before) and get the star top in the mail to my sister in law for her to quilt on her long arm machine. Then I can focus on my nerdist quilt. I'm really excited for that. I also signed up for the next round of Hoopla swap on craftster (because I don't have enough projects going right?!) Next weekend I'm going to get together with K and B to celebrate their birthdays. I need to go get a shower gift for B's bridal shower next month. We're going to stay pretty busy the next 2 months on weekends. The end of this month we have the comic convention thing (yay Stan Lee!), then the They Might Be Giants show and sister in law's bday (have to mail something), then B's bridal shower and Valentines and then the next weekend is E's bday and we're going to go see her, then our friend T's birthday. First weekend in March is hubby's bday and my sister's bday, then we have B's wedding and G's bday and then at the end of March - Nerdist show!!!

Friday Jan, 13. 2012
Good Things
~Sewing
~New episode of Supernatural

Saturday Jan 14, 2012
~Oatmeal cookies
~Sewing
~Nerdist episode!!

No comments:

Post a Comment