Friday, January 6, 2012

Yay! Packages

I love when packages come in the mail even when they're ones you ordered. There was a new years sale on karma loop- so I splurged a little. I got the tokidoki tote and shirt I've been eyeing and a pair of pink Melissa shoes(I did need new flats for work... Justified right?). I also got E a tokidoki sweatshirt she mentioned ( 3 times) that she liked. I busted out my accuquilt and started cutting squares from scraps(yay!) for the nerdist quilt I want to make. I'm so glad it's the weekend. Wish I was sleeping in tomorrow but we've got to give a friend a ride. We may go see a movie tomorrow - probably tinker tailor solider spy. I'm trying to read the book bit it'd really dense.

January 6. 2012
Happy moments
-stuff in the mail
- new episode of supernatural

No comments:

Post a Comment