Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, Fresh start.
I read The Nerdist Way by Chris Hardwick this last week and really enjoyed it. He's hilarious, but it also had some valid advice. It's not as if what he was saying was anything new, but he framed it in a nerdy way. I think I'm going to try to follow his goal model for somethings I'd like to accomplish this year. Dunno, that I'll put them all in here, but I definately want to try and write down something happy/good/fun/'warm fuzzy' for each day. Sure, it's easy to find things to complain about, but there is always something nice each day even if it's just a warm bath.

So, here goes -
January 1st 2012 - Made homemade pizza with the family - one with store bought crust, one with homemade and everyone liked them.

I'd also like to take a picture for each day... but that didn't happen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment