Monday, April 30, 2012

I had made some goals for April, take pictures once a day, blog/journal more, workout 3 times a week, and clean out stuff. I fell apart on the journaling, did so/so on working out, but have done pretty well on cleaning things out. We took all of my craft stuff out of the garage (minus my fabric tubs) and hubby built shelves for me – pink ones at that: D So I’m slowly putting stuff back away and trying to clean through it as I do so. I cleaned out most of the cupboards in the kitchen – got new glasses and some new cereal bowls. I also cleaned out most of my old paperwork and tried to get all my photos into one central location. I got a groupon deal for half of photo scanning, so I’m sending off some photos to have that done and will probably work on scanning the rest of them myself slowly. I think I’m going to fill a digital frame for my dad for his birthday – it sounded like a good idea. I may make some of those school year frames of me and my sister for father’s day if I can find all of them. Granted, I hate almost all of them of myself… but thought my dad might like to throw them up in the hallway or something. I have one of G that is current (though some look washed out as I had to scan and print them because they weren’t the right size for the frame.) and I’m trying to find all of E’s to make one of her… but I don’t know where all of hers are. Hubby says his ex took a ton of photos when they divorced, so she might have them. I’ll find as many as I can, and I guess if E wants to track down the rest at her mom’s and send them to me, that will work. E is wrapping up her first year at college this week and will come here in June to work summer arts camp. She’s trying to arrange an internship for July at her mom’s, but not much progress has been made on that front. G is finishing up 6th and we’ll get her in June till August. Due to baby mama drama, we may end up with G for 7th grade and possibly the foreseeable future. I’d be happy to have her back, I just want to know what we’re doing, I hate waiting on her mother to sort stuff out. I’m definitely ready for a break. We have our comic con trip in July. I just wish I had more vacation time. I haven’t finished any crafty stuff during April, but I have lots in progress. March was mainly my Nerdist quilt that I gave to Chris Hardwick at the Nerdist Podcast we went to in Atlanta. It’s so sad that only one picture worked, I would have loved to have one with him… but maybe he’ll be at Wootstock and I can get one with him there 

No comments:

Post a Comment